Himachal Pradesh Board Datesheet 2012
Updated on: Apr 2, 2013
To facilitate the students of Himachal Pradesh, National Network of Education (NNE) has compiled this easy-to-follow section containing the Examination Date-sheets of the Matriculation (Class 10), and Plus Two (Class 12) examinations 2012.
HPBOSE Senior Secondary Plus Two (XII) Datesheet 2012
Time For All Subjects: 8:45 am to 12 noon (Morning Session)
Time For Fine Arts: Painting, Graphics, Sculpting and Applied Art (Commercial Arts): 8:45 am to 10 am
| 2nd March, 2012|
| 3rd March, 2012|
| 5th March, 2012|
|Music (Hindustani Vocal/Hindustani Instrumental Melodic/Hindustani Instrumental Percussion)|
| 6th March, 2012|
| 7th March, 2012|
| a. Physics|
c. Fine Arts: Painting, Graphic, Sculpture and Applied Arts(Commercial Arts):-8:45 am to 10:00 am
e. Vocational Theory-IV(Financial Accounting-II)
f. Vocational Theory-IV(Desk Top Publishing)
g. Vocational Theory-IV(Electronics Instrumentation)
h. Vocational Theory-IV(Electrical Machines and Wiring)
i. Vocational Theory-IV(Floriculture and Mushroom Production)
j. Vocational Theory-IV(Food Processing Voc-IV)
| 10th March, 2012|
| a. General Foundation Course(Common for all Vocational Groups)|
b. Home Science
12th March, 2012
c. Vocational Theory-V(Elements of Cost Accounting)
d. Vocational Theory-V(Computer Network)
e. Vocational Theory-V(Consumer Electronics)
f. Vocational Theory-V(Domestic Appliances) (Motorized)
g. Vocational Theory-V(Post Harvest Technology)
h. Vocational Theory-V(Management of Food Processing Plant)
| 13th March, 2012|
| 14th March, 2012|
| 15th March, 2012|
| 16th March, 2012|
| 17th March|
|a. Physical Education|
19th March, 2012
b. Business Studies
c. Vocational Theory-VI(Auditing)
d. Vocational Theory-VI(Computer Commercial Applications)
e. Vocational Theory-VI(Industrial Electronics)
f. Vocational Theory-VI(Engineering Materials and Workshop Practice-II)
g. Vocational Theory-VI(Plant Protection and Bee Keeping)
h. Vocational Theory-VI(Food Packaging)
| 20th March, 2012|
|21st March, 2012|
| 22nd March, 2012|
| 23rd March, 2012|
| 24th March, 2012|
| 26th March, 2012|
1. The question papers in the subjects of 1. English, 2. Mathematics, 3. Hindi, 4. Economics, 5. Political Science, 6. History, 7. Physics, 8. Chemistry, 9. Biology, 10. Accountancy, 11. Business studies, 12. Sanskrit will be supplied in three series viz. (A), (B) and (C). The candidates appearing in these subjects are advised to write the Question Paper series in the question paper on the title page of answer book in prescribed circle in Block Letters with ink.
2. The candidate must write the same question number in the answer book as given in the question paper.
3. The Question Paper will be distributed before 15 minutes of the commencement of the exam to facilitate the candidates to go through the question paper and answer book will be given at 9:00 am.
1. The practical examination and project work in the subject of Accountancy of private candidates will be conducted after the theory examination, for which the dates will be separately intimated.
2. All private and compartment candidates will have to take their practical exam afresh and practical marks obtained in the previous practical exam will not be taken into account.
HPBOSE Matric Examination 2012
| 2nd March, 2012
|Mathematics|| 8:45 am to 12:00 Noon|
| 5th March, 2012
|English||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon|
| 7th March, 2012
|Art- A (Scale and Geometry& Painting)||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon|
| 10th March, 2012
|Science and Technology||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon|
| 12th March, 2012
|1. Art-B Still Life and one of the below mentioned composition or applied art (Poster Design or Illustration)
2. Vocal Music
3. Instrumental Music
6. Home Science
7. Commerce (Elements of Business/Elements of Book Keeping/Type Writing- Hindi or English
10. Social Reconstruction
11. Elements of Engineering
12. Information Technology
|8:45 am to 12:00 Noon|
| 14th March, 2012
|Hindi||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon|
|16th March, 2012
|Social Science||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon|
|19th March, 2012
|Sanskrit/Urdu/Tamil/Telugu/Punjabi||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon|
1. Practical Examination for both, regular and private candidates will be conducted after the written exams.
2. Practical Examination for both, regular and private candidates will be conducted internally.
3. Like regular candidates, the private candidates will also have to appear for the practical exams afresh. Previously secured practical exam marks wont be considered valid.
1. Exams for Composition or Applied Art subjects will be supervised by the same person who is supervising all other subjects.
2. English, Mathematics, Hindi, Social Science, Science and Technology and Sanskrit question papers will be available in three series- (A), (B), and (C). It is mandatory for the candidate appearing for the exams of the aforesaid subjects, to mention in ink the question booklet series in capital letters on the main page of the answer booklet.
3. Candidates would be given extra 15 minutes in the beginning of the examination. However, no extra time would be allotted over the already prescribed time fixed for the examination. The actual time allotted to write the exam is from 9 am to 12 noon.
4. It is mandatory that while attempting a question of the exam, candidates must write the exact number of question in the answer booklet as mentioned in the question booklet.
NNE wishes all students, Best of Luck!